Adult and Transfer Admission

Content goes here.

Earn a Second Bachelor's Degree ― Post-Baccalaureate Admission

You've earned an undergraduate degree. Now you want to enroll at UToledo to earn another bachelor's degree.

We're happy to help!

It's important for you to speak with our admission team. They can advise you and help evaluate which credits from your first degree may apply to the second degree you wish to earn.

Admission Team
419.530.8888; 800.586.5336 (ask for the Transfer Admission office)
Rocket Hall 1100

find your admission counselor

I earned my undergraduate degree from UToledo.

That's great to hear.

If you haven't taken courses at another college since earning your degree, you are considered a readmit student.

Readmission process

If you have taken courses at a college since leaving UToledo, you're considered a transfer student.

Transfer admission

I earned my undergraduate degree at an institution other than UToledo.

You're considered a transfer student.

Transfer Admission


Ready to Launch?

Explore majors and programs

Have Questions?

Contact our UToledo Adult and Transfer Team.

Call 419.530.8888 or 800.586.5336
(ask for the Adult and Transfer Admission office)
Visit 1100 Rocket Hall
Find Your Admission Counselor
Last Updated: 8/21/23