- Drumline Clinics
Begins Jan. 14
- Fall 2015 Entrance Auditions
February 14, 28
Info & Registration
- HS Honor Band Weekend
March 20-22, 2015
Info & Details Coming Soon!
REcources and Info/
Upcoming Band Events
Fall 2015 Music Majors
Feb. 14, 28 and March 21
UT Bands Concert
Sunday, March 1, 4pm
Suggested Donation - $3
ROCKET MARCHING BAND
The University of Toledo Rocket Marching Band is one of the largest and most visible student groups on campus! With over 180 musicians, dancers, twirlers, and color guard, the RMB is a positive source of pride and school spirit for you as well as the entire UT community. We plan to double the size of the band in the next few years to 350! It's a GREAT time to get involved! Remember that The RMB:
- Is open to ALL UT students, regardless of major. Engineering, Pharmacy, and Nursing students represent a large number of The RMB's ranks.
- Offers an automatic $1,000 Scholarship for participation! In addition, extra scholarship / stipend monies are available.
- Does NOT charge extra fees for participation. All expenses involved with RMB participation are covered: travel, meals, uniform cleanings, etc.
- Is a class, which provides a 1-hr. elective credit that will count toward ANY degree.
- Performs in the BEST venue in the MAC. The Glassbowl seats 35,000 and hosts some of the most exciting college football in the country.
Information for the 2015 Season
Preparations for the 2014 edition of the ROCKET MARCHING BAND (RMB) are underway. If you will be attending The University of Toledo this fall and are planning to participate in the RMB, be sure to: (1) Complete the online Intent to March form and (2) register for the marching band when scheduling your classes. Information packets will be emailed over the summer to everyone who has completed the 2015 Intent to March form and to all members of the 2014 RMB. This information will also be posted below. Over the summer, personnel lists will be sent to each of the 2015 RMB Section Leaders, who will be contacting members of their sections to confirm participation and answer questions. If you have ANY questions about participation in the RMB, please contact the UT Bands Office at 419-530-2217 or contact the director at Andrew.Rhodes@utoledo.edu.
2015 Audition Information
The RMB holds auditions for the following sections within the band. Wind players
do not need to audition. EVERYONE should complete the online Intent to March form. If you are interested in auditioning for any of the following sections, check
back for details.
- Drumline - Questions regarding the workshops and audition process for the drumline should be
directed to Xavier Verna, UT Drumline Instructor: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Color Guard - Questions regarding the audition process for the Color Guard should be directed to
Chad Clum, UT Color Guard Instructor: UTColorguard@aol.com.
- Dancing Rockettes - Check-out the Rockettes page. Questions regarding the audition process and future auditions for the Rockettes
should be directed to Tenethia Beamon-Cox, UT Dancing Rockettes Instructor: email@example.com.
- Majorettes - Auditions will be held in early April 2015. Questions regarding the Majorette
audition process and future auditions should be directed to Lauren St. John, UT Majorettes