- About the College
- Academic Programs
- Centers, Projects, & Grants
- Student Services
- Research Consultation Center
- UTeach Job Fair
- Give to your College
The Student Grievances and Hearings Committee shall have the following responsibilities:
- Elect a Chairperson and an Alternate Chairperson - will be the membership of the committee. The Alternate Chairperson serves as Chairperson when the current Chairperson is unable to serve or when the student filing a grievance is from the Chairperson’s department.
- Conduct a fact finding hearing in closed session regarding non-grade grievances filed by the student; all matters will be handled in accordance with the Student Due Process procedures for The University of Toledo.
- Take minutes of the deliberations during all Committee meetings and maintain the minutes in a secure location.
- Provide recommendations for disposition of student grievances to the Dean.