- Financial Aid Office Forms
- College of Medicine
- Financial Aid FAQ's
- Resource Links
- Department Information
- U.S. Dept of Education
- Federal Student Guide
- DL Master Promissory Note
- Entrance Counseling-Stafford & Grad PLUS
- Exit Counseling Stafford, GradPlus & Teach
- Entrance/ATS Teach Grant Counseling
- Perkins Entrance Interview Counseling
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Registrar's Office
- Treasurer's Office
2801 W. Bancroft St.
Mail Stop 314
1. Do I have to apply for Financial Aid every year?
Yes, Students interested in receiving Federal financial assistance must complete the FAFSA each academic year.
2. What is The University of Toledo College of Medicine Title IV School Code?
3. How will I be notified of my financial aid award?
Once your financial aid is packaged, you will receive a letter detailing your award. You can expect your award letter during the spring/early summer.
4. How do I accept my award?
You can view/accept/reduce/decline your awards at http://myut.utoledo.edu
5. How do I know how much I have borrowed?
You can view your Federal loan history at http://www.nslds.ed.gov