These forms are used to inform the College of Graduate Studies of your progress through the degree program. They also serve as a kind of work contract between you and your advisor/committee, confirming that you are on the right track. All forms should be filed in a timely manner per the instructions on each form and/or according to the timeline appropriate to your degree program.
Current versions of all Graduate College forms are available as individual PDF files through the links below. To ensure that you are providing all required information, please do not submit previous versions of forms. All forms must include your Rocket ID Number. The Graduate College is unable to accept forms that do not include this information. This is to protect your privacy and to ensure that we can process all materials in a timely manner.
All online fillable forms are required to be printed in order to obtain the required signatures as indicated on each form. (Please note that if you wish to e-mail a draft of any of the forms to your advisor or academic college, you will need to save a copy of the form and then attach the copy to the e-mail in order to ensure your data is sent.) The College of Graduate Studies does not accept digital signatures at this time.
Please note while we are in the process of continuing to revise and update our forms, those which are campus specific appear at the end of the listing.
- Plan of Study - Doctoral Degree
- Plan of Study - Master’s Degree
- Plan of Study - Education Specialist Degree
- Plan of Study - Certificate Program
- Plan of Study - Course Substitution
- Request for Transfer Credit
- Graduate Research Advisory Committee Approval & Assurances (GRAD form)
- Acceptance of Thesis or Dissertation for Defense
- Approval of Project
- Approval of Thesis
- Approval of Dissertation
- Intellectual Protection and Patent Sign-Off Form
- Continuation of Matriculation Form
- Request for Time Extension and Course Recertification Form
- Petition for Academic Fresh Start
- Academic Progress Review Form
- Application For Admission to Candidacy for the Doctoral Degree
- Instructions & Application for Foreign Language Examination
- Request for Change of Graduate Program - Print Friendly PDF