- AEC Staff
- Academic Coaching
- Workshops and Special Schedules
- Academic Support by Program
- Board Exam Resources
- General Academic Resources
- Register in Tutor Trac for a Review Session
The mission of the Academic Enrichment Center (AEC) is to provide academic support services for students on the Health Science Campus by facilitating student engagement and collaboration, fostering self directed learning, and providing resources which contribute to student academic success.
AEC Step 1 Prep Series
The first session of the series begins January 24th.
Anatomy Review Sessions are happening now!
Directions to register for a Review Sessions through Tutor Trac
1. Click on Tutor Trac
2. Login Name= UT Username: Password = UT Password
3. Click Search Availability on the left
4. Select Center (AEC)
5. Select Course Selection (ex. ANAT679 201410 001)
6. Click Search
7. Click on the desired Review Session
8. Enter required information
9. Click SAVE