Registered Nurses make up the largest health care occupation.
Nursing offers a variety of work settings, flexible hours, and competitive salary.
Nursing is a high demand and rewarding career; make a difference in the lives of others.
- About the College of Nursing
- Assessment Plan
- Community of Nurse Preceptors and Mentors
- Continuing Nursing Education
- Dean's Welcome Message
- Information Sessions
- News and Upcoming Events
- Nursing Lab and Simulation Center
- Nursing LEADS Newsletter
- Nursing Research & Evaluation
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Student Nursing Association
- Ways to give to the College of Nursing
Health Science Campus
Collier Building, RM 4405
3000 Arlington Ave
Toledo, OH 43614
Mail Stop 1026
Student Services: 419.383.5810
Undergrad Advisor: 419.530.2673
Graduate Advisor: 419.383.5841
Information for our Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree. Learn more
Information for current RN's wanting to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Degree. Learn more
Information regarding our Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Degrees.