- 2014 Dr. Page Armstrong, Dr. Carol Bennett-Clarke, Dr. David Guip, Dr. John Laux, Dr. Sara Lundquist, Robert McCollough
- 2013 Dr. Julie Coyle, Dr. Matthew Franchetti, Dr. Glenn Lipscomb, Dr. Anthony Quinn, Dr. Jerry Van Hoy, Dr. Robert Yonker and Beth Eisler
- 2012 Dr. Deborah Coulter-Harris, Dr. Ron Fournier, Selina Griswold, Dr. Amira Gohara, Dr. Thomas McLoughlin, Dr. Susan Sochacki
- 2011 Dr. Sorin Cioc, Dr. Laurence Fink, Heather Hug, Marie Janes, Dr. Kim Schmude, Dr. Ivie Stein Jr.
- 2010 Dr. Sharon Barnes, Dr. Paula Dupey, Dr. David Meabon, Dr. Brian Randolph, Dr. Mark Sherry
- 2009 Dr. Paul Fritz, Dr. Sally Harmych, Dr. James Kamm, Dr. Sakui Malakpa
- 2008 Dr. Brian Ashburner, Dr. Karen Bjorkman, Dr. Christina Fitzgerald, Joseph Slater
- 2007 Rane Arroyo, Timothy Jordan, Nicholas Kissoff, Don Reiber
- 2006 Dr. Tom Barden, Dr. Zelijko Cuckovic, Dr. Lisa Pescara-Kovach
- 2005 Elaine Miller, Edward J. Stelnicki, James Tierney
- 2004 Larry Cook, Laura A. Frisbie, Deborah Orloff
- Complete List of Previous Winners
Mail Stop 939
Nominate a Faculty Member
- Nominate a Faculty Member
- Students, alumni, faculty, and staff are strongly encouraged to nominate faculty who exemplify excellence in teaching.
- Completed nomination forms must be electronically submitted online or received in the UT Alumni office no later than 5:00 p.m. on February 26th, 2014 to be considered in this year's competition.
- Winners are eligible to win $1,500.
|Dr. Brian Ashburner|
Brian Ashburner, associate professor of biological sciences. He came to UT in 2001 as an assistant
professor and was
named associate professor in 2006.
Heis very down-to-earth.”
|Dr. Karen Bjorkman|
Dr. Karen Bjorkman, professor and associate chair of physics and astronomy. She joined
the faculty as an assistant professor in
1996, was promoted to associate professor in 2000, and professor in 2003.
|Dr. Christina Fitzgerald|
Dr. Christina Fitzgerald, assistant professor of English. She started teaching at
the University in 2003.
|Dr. Joseph Slater|
Dr. Joseph Slater, John Stoepler Professor of Law and Values. He joined the College
of Law faculty in 1999 as an assistant
professor, was promoted to associate professor in 2003, professor in 2005 and named
to the honorary title in 2008.