Sustainability in the Halls
From in-room recycling containers to green custodial supplies sustainability is a way of life at The University of Toledo and in its housing.
Current Sustainable Initiatives
- In-room recycling containers
- Recycling stations in common areas of every building
- Timed lighting to enjoy natural sunlight
- Low wattage bulbs used in common spaces
- Motion-censored lighting in some common areas
- Green custodial supplies
- In-hall sustainability programming
- Residence Life sponsored energy savings competition - BlackoUT
- End of the year donation drives
- Outdoor Seating/Benches
- Bike Racks
To learn more about what residence life is doing to encourage sustainability and what you can do to help as a member of The University of Toledo on-campus community visit the links below.