Congratulations to the 2015-2016 Judith Herb College of Education scholarship recipients. A list of all scholarship recipients can be found below.
Please note that if you wish to apply for a University of Toledo scholarship that is administered outside the Judith Herb College of Education, you must follow procedures required for those scholarships. The Office of Student Financial Aid maintains a binder detailing all University scholarships. Feel free to visit their office (1200 Rocket Hall) for assistance or check out their web site at http://www.utoledo.edu/financialaid/scholarships/
To apply for a Judith Herb College of Education Scholarship please complete the following.
- Complete the application form—neatly, carefully, and completely.
- Obtain two letters of support (recommendations) and attach to your application.
- Review the scholarship descriptions/criteria and complete the eligibility checklist.
- Using the form provided or separate paper, write an essay describing your professional goals.
- File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit all materials by Monday, March 9, 2015.
Please note that, with one exception, failure to comply with all the above requirements will disqualify you from consideration. You can still qualify for a scholarship without filing an FAFSA, but the range of scholarships available to you will be limited if you do not do so. You may mail your application and supporting documentation to Education Scholarship Committee, 3100 Gillham Hall, Mail Stop 914, The University of Toledo, 2801 W. Bancroft Street, Toledo, OH 43606-3390, or you may drop off your completed materials at the Student Service reception desk, 3100 Gillham Hall. Thank you, and good luck.