Why Toledo Law? EXPLORE OUR VIDEO VIEWBOOK
Mock LSAt & Information Session
Graduate Programs in compliance
- Mock LSATFriday, January 20
- Brief Writing Panel for Lawyering Skills IIMonday, January 23
- Government and Public Interest ForumTuesday, January 31
- Career Interest in Law ProgramSaturday, February 11
- Public Interest Law Association AuctionFriday, February 17
- Associate Dean Rapp quoted by The State newspaper (Columbia, SC) on post-hurricane price gouging
- Professor Joseph Slater Quoted on Unions Under Trump Administration
- Professor Ken Kilbert Interviewed on Pipeline Regulations by ABC13
- Professor Lee Strang Quoted by The Toledo Blade about the Electoral College
- Professor Joseph Slater Quoted By Salon on Impact of Election on Supreme Court and Labor Law
- Matt Manning`12 named Chief of Courts for Nueces County, Texas
- Professor Nicole Porter Publishes Disability Law Casebook
- Professors Robert Salem and Lee Strang Appointed to U.S. Commission on Civil Rights’ Ohio Advisory Committee
- Sharon Speyer ’85 Receives 2016 Distinguished Alumna Award from Toledo Law
- Professor Evan Zoldan Co-Authors Amicus Brief Utilized by U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
Points of Pride
- World-renowned faculty: Our faculty is highly accomplished and committed to student success. This means personal attention to each student and a “no appointment required” open door policy.
- Broad range of career prospects: Toledo Law graduates work in both public and private sectors, including law firms, businesses, judicial clerkships, federal and state judgeships, and government and public interest organizations throughout the U.S. and abroad.
- Connected alumni: With over 7,000 alumni in 48 states, the District of Columbia, and 8 foreign countries, Toledo Law has a very active and supportive local, national, and international alumni network.