$17,900 Tuition - Lowest in Ohio, Michigan, and IndianaLearn More
Bar Exam Success - 2nd highest pass rate in Ohio and Michigan on July 2014 BAR!Learn More
- Mock LSAT and Information Session
Saturday, April 25 - 8:00 a.m.
- Law Final Exams April 28 - May 8
- Sandusky Alumni Reception Thursday, April 30 - 5:30 p.m.
- CommencementSaturday, May 9 - 10:00 a.m.
- Chicago Alumni ReceptionThursday, May 14 - 5:30 p.m.
- Prof. Joseph Slater is quoted in the Bloomberg story "Rand Paul's Favorite Union-Buster."
- A report co-authored by Prof. Kenneth Kilbert is the subject of The Toledo Blade article "Lucas Co. considers new water authority." He was also interviewed by WTOL11.
- Prof. Lee Strang files amicus brief in Obergefell v. Hodges.
- Prof. Bruce Kennedy talks eminent domain with The Toledo Blade in "Houses may be a barrier to Jeep future."
- Prof. Kara Bruce discusses her latest article,“Vindicating Bankruptcy Rights,“ with badcredit.org.
- Toledo Law offers Indiana and Michigan residents Ohio in-state tuition
- Civil Advocacy Clinic wins asylum for gay couple from Russia
- The College of Law is featured in The Toledo Blade: "UT’s bar-exam rates second in Ohio, Mich"
- Toledo Law lowers tuition for 2015-16
- Students observe Guantanamo Bay Military Commissions
- Profile: William Snyder ’78, A Toledoan in Paris