Graduate Programs in Compliance
Mock LSAt & Information Session
$17,900 TUITION - LOWEST IN OHIO, MICHIGAN, & Indiana
- First Day of Fall ClassesMonday, August 22
- SBA Cookout and Student Organization FairWednesday, August 24
- 2L Required Class MeetingThursday, August 25
- Mock LSATSaturday, September 10
- Fall Stranahan Lecture: "A Conversation with Professor John Finnis"(Oxford/Notre Dame)Tuesday, September 20
- Professor Porter's research featured in The Atlantic
- Professor Geoffrey Rapp quoted in the Toledo Blade about the potential acquisition of The Andersons
- Professor Nicole B. Porter's article discussing gender pay gap featured by the New York Times
- Professor Gregory M. Gilchrist interviewed on heroin prosecution
- Professor Geoffrey Rapp quoted on lawsuit against helmet-maker Riddell
- UT Law Professor Appointed to Commission to Recommend Federal Judge Candidate
- Junior Scholars Virtual Colloquium to be hosted by Toledo Law Professor McPeak
- College of Law Announces New JD/MPH Joint-Degree Program
- Professor Friedman's Blog Helps Keep 'Church-State' Debate Alive
- Toledo Law Professor Selected as Health Law Scholar by ASLME and SLU Law
Points of Pride
- World-renowned faculty: Our faculty is highly accomplished and committed to student success. This means personal attention to each student and a “no appointment required” open door policy.
- Broad range of career prospects: Toledo Law graduates work in both public and private sectors, including law firms, businesses, judicial clerkships, federal and state judgeships, and government and public interest organizations throughout the U.S. and abroad.
- Connected alumni: With over 7,000 alumni in 48 states, the District of Columbia, and 8 foreign countries, Toledo Law has a very active and supportive local, national, and international alumni network.