Graduate Programs in Compliance
$17,900 TUITION - LOWEST IN OHIO, MICHIGAN, & INDIANALearn More
- Memorial Day - No Law ClassesMonday, May 30
- Independence Day - No Law ClassesMonday, July 4
- Last Day of Summer Law ClassesThursday, July 14
- Law Summer ExamsJuly 18 - 22
- First Day of Fall ClassesMonday, August 22
- Professor Lee Strang's most recent article featured on prominent legal blog
- Professor Jessica Knouse encouraged the Senate Judiciary Committee to act on Judge Garland's nomination at press conference with Senator Brown
- Professor Geoffrey Rapp quoted by the Blade regarding Bidder wanting Andersons grain rail units
- Professor Geoffrey Rapp quoted by the Blade on attempted Andersons buyout
- Professor Gregory Gilchrist qouted on Judge Mandros taking a plea deal in private chambers
- Professor Benjamin Davis offers testimony before the Ohio House of Representatives
- College of Law Faculty Receive University-Level Awards
- Law students advance to final four in Herbert Wechsler National Criminal Moot Court Competition
- The New York Times reports that Todd Flood '97 will lead the Michigan Attorney General investigation into the Flint water crisis
- Toledo Law one of Princeton Review's best law schools; Professors ranked most accessible among nine Ohio law schools
- Bridget Connelly '10 is the 20th alumna or student to travel to Cuba to observe the Guantanamo Military Commissions
Points of Pride
- World-renowned faculty: Our faculty is highly accomplished and committed to student success. This means personal attention to each student and a “no appointment required” open door policy.
- Broad range of career prospects: Toledo Law graduates work in both public and private sectors, including law firms, businesses, judicial clerkships, federal and state judgeships, and government and public interest organizations throughout the U.S. and abroad.
- Connected alumni: With over 7,000 alumni in 48 states, the District of Columbia, and 8 foreign countries, Toledo Law has a very active and supportive local, national, and international alumni network.