Why Toledo Law? EXPLORE OUR VIDEO VIEWBOOK
Spring 2017 Scholarship Application for Current Students
Graduate Programs in compliance
- Final Exams BeginMonday, December 5
- Final Exams EndFriday, December 16
- First Day of Spring Semester ClassesMonday, January 9
- Martin Luther King, Jr. HolidayMonday, January 16
- Mock LSATFriday, January 20
- Professor Slater Quoted By Salon on Impact of Election on Supreme Court and Labor Law
- Professor Gilchrist Quoted By The Toledo Blade on Self-Representation in Criminal Trials
- Professor Agnieszka McPeak Offers Tips on How to Protect Personal Data From Hackers
- Professor Lee Strang Quoted by The Toledo Blade on the Presidential Election
- Professor Nicole Porter Quoted by the National Law Journal on Pay Equity
- Speyer ’85 Receives 2016 Distinguished Alumna Award from Toledo Law
- Professor Zoldan Co-Authors Amicus Brief Utilized by U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Students Argue Insider Trading and Hearsay Exception Questions at 45th Annual Charles W. Fornoff Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Visiting Scholar Delivers Lecture on the Evolution of Legal Rights of Women in China
- Toledo Law Professors Teach U.S. Law in Poland for Second Year
Points of Pride
- World-renowned faculty: Our faculty is highly accomplished and committed to student success. This means personal attention to each student and a “no appointment required” open door policy.
- Broad range of career prospects: Toledo Law graduates work in both public and private sectors, including law firms, businesses, judicial clerkships, federal and state judgeships, and government and public interest organizations throughout the U.S. and abroad.
- Connected alumni: With over 7,000 alumni in 48 states, the District of Columbia, and 8 foreign countries, Toledo Law has a very active and supportive local, national, and international alumni network.