Graduate Programs in Compliance
Mock LSAt & Information Session
$17,900 TUITION - LOWEST IN OHIO, MICHIGAN, & Indiana
- Fall Stranahan Lecture: "A Conversation with Professor John Finnis"(Oxford/Notre Dame)Tuesday, September 20
- Fall Cannon Lecture: "The New Public Accommodations" by Professor Nancy Leong Tuesday, September 27
- Law Review Symposium Friday, October 7
- Great Lakes Water ConferenceFriday, November 4
- Professor Strang debates on originalism at Delaware State University
- Professor McPeak interviewed by 13ABC on 'The Choking Challenge'
- Professor Exum cited in Toledo City Paper on the Legalization of Medical Marijuana in Ohio
- Professor Eric Chaffee Quoted by Bloomberg About the Involvement of Politicians in Nonprofit Foundations
- Professor Porter's research featured in The Atlantic
- UT Law Professor Appointed to Commission to Recommend Federal Judge Candidate
- Junior Scholars Virtual Colloquium to be hosted by Toledo Law Professor McPeak
- College of Law Announces New JD/MPH Joint-Degree Program
- Professor Friedman's Blog Helps Keep 'Church-State' Debate Alive
- Toledo Law Professor Selected as Health Law Scholar by ASLME and SLU Law
Points of Pride
- World-renowned faculty: Our faculty is highly accomplished and committed to student success. This means personal attention to each student and a “no appointment required” open door policy.
- Broad range of career prospects: Toledo Law graduates work in both public and private sectors, including law firms, businesses, judicial clerkships, federal and state judgeships, and government and public interest organizations throughout the U.S. and abroad.
- Connected alumni: With over 7,000 alumni in 48 states, the District of Columbia, and 8 foreign countries, Toledo Law has a very active and supportive local, national, and international alumni network.