Your Future, Our Goal
We know that our students attend Toledo Law to launch a satisfying career. Here are just a few of the excellent reasons to prepare for your future at The University of Toledo College of Law:
- Most affordable law school in Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana — $17,900 per year
- Michigan and Indiana residents receive in-state tuition rate
- Strong scholarship program — in 2015, more than two-thirds of entering students received scholarships — and, new for 2016, all scholarships renew automatically
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate your resources and needs — full-time, part-time, day or evening programs, and January, May or August start dates available
Outstanding Legal Education
- Nationally ranked program and committed, caring faculty
- Guaranteed clinical or externship experience for all students
Dates & Deadlines
August 17, 2016: Fall Start Orientation
August 18, 2016: Fall Start Orientation
August 22, 2016: First day of fall classes
Sept. 10, 2016: Mock LSAT Event
Sept. 24, 2016: LSAT Exam
For more information and to RSVP for any of these Law Admissions events, please contact the Law Admissions Office at 419.530.4131 or Law.Admissions@utoledo.edu.
With the lowest in-state tuition rates in Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana, Toledo Law
offers a nationally ranked legal education at an affordable value.
Meet Us On The Road
Learn more about recruiting events.
Meet our Student Ambassadors
Connect with current Toledo Law students.
Qualifications for Admission to the Bar
In addition to a bar examination, there are character, fitness and other qualifications for admission to the bar in every U.S. jurisdiction. Applicants are encouraged to determine the requirements for any jurisdiction in which they intend to seek admission by contacting the jurisdiction. Addresses for all relevant agencies are available through the National Conference of Bar Examiners.