Your Future, Our Goal
We know that our students attend Toledo Law to launch a satisfying career. Here are just a few of the excellent reasons to prepare for your future at The University of Toledo College of Law:
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate your resources and needs — full-time, part-time, day or evening programs, and January, May or August start dates available
- Guaranteed clinical or externship experience for all students
- Most affordable law school in Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana — $17,900 per year
- Michigan and Indiana residents receive in-state tuition rate
- Generous scholarship awards for well-qualified students — in 2016, more than two-thirds of entering students received a scholarship— and, all scholarships renew automatically with good standing
Dates & Deadlines
Feb. 11, 2017: Careers in Law Symposium
April 1, 2017: Preview Day for Admitted & Prospective Students
April 15, 2017: Seat Deposit Deadline
May 12, 2017: Summer Start Orientation
May 20, 2017: Mock LSAT Event
June 12, 2017: LSAT Exam
August 16/17, 2017: Fall Start Orientation
For more information on any of these events, please contact the Law Admissions Office at 419.530.4131
With the lowest in-state tuition rates in Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana, Toledo Law
offers a nationally ranked legal education at an affordable value.
Meet Us On The Road
Learn more about recruiting events.
Meet our Student Ambassadors
Connect with current Toledo Law students.
Qualifications for Admission to the Bar
In addition to a bar examination, there are character, fitness and other qualifications for admission to the bar in every U.S. jurisdiction. Applicants are encouraged to determine the requirements for any jurisdiction in which they intend to seek admission by contacting the jurisdiction. Addresses for all relevant agencies are available through the National Conference of Bar Examiners.