Let's stay in touch!
Complete this form to download the Toledo Law viewbook.
Dates & Deadlines
February 6, 2016: LSAT Exam
February 13, 2016: "Career Interest in Law" program sponsored by Thurgood Marshall Law Association - Register Here
April 9, 2016: Toledo Law "Preview Day" Open House- Register Here
April 15, 2016: May Start Application Deadline
May 21, 2016:Mock LSAT Event
June 6, 2016: LSAT Exam
For more information and to RSVP for any of these Law Admissions events, please contact the Law Admissions Office at 419.530.4131 or Law.Admissions@utoledo.edu.
Your Future, Our Goal
We know that our students attend Toledo Law to launch a satisfying career. Here are just a few of the excellent reasons to prepare for your future at The University of Toledo College of Law:
- Most affordable law school in Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana — $17,900 per year
- Michigan and Indiana residents receive in-state tuition rate
- Strong scholarship program — in 2015, more than two-thirds of entering students received scholarships — and, new for 2016, all scholarships renew automatically
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate your resources and needs — full-time, part-time, day or evening programs, and January, May or August start dates available
Outstanding Legal Education
- Nationally ranked program and committed, caring faculty
- Consistently high pass rates on the bar exam
- Guaranteed clinical or externship experience for all students
With the lowest in-state tuition rates in Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana, Toledo Law
offers a nationally ranked legal education at an affordable value.
LSAT Prep Scholarship
Scholarship applications must be submitted between February 1 – March 11, 2016. Scholarship recipients will be notified by Friday, March 18.
Meet our Student Ambassadors
Connect with current Toledo Law students.
Qualifications for Admission to the Bar
In addition to a bar examination, there are character, fitness and other qualifications for admission to the bar in every U.S. jurisdiction. Applicants are encouraged to determine the requirements for any jurisdiction in which they intend to seek admission by contacting the jurisdiction. Addresses for all relevant agencies are available through the National Conference of Bar Examiners.