With the lowest in-state tuition rates in Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana, Toledo Law
offers a nationally ranked legal education at an affordable value.
MOCK LSAT & INFORMATION SESSION
Prep for LSAT success with Toledo Law at one of several upcoming Mock LSAT events.
Meet us on the road
Join us at one of our recruiting events near you.
Your Future, Our Goal
We know that our students attend Toledo Law to launch a satisfying career. Here are just a few of the excellent reasons to prepare for your future at The University of Toledo College of Law:
- Most affordable law school in Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana — $17,900 per year
- Strong scholarship program — in 2015, more than two-thirds of entering students received scholarships
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate your resources and needs — full-time, part-time, day or evening programs, August or January start dates available
Outstanding Legal Education
- Nationally ranked program and committed, caring faculty
- Consistently high pass rates on the bar exam —#2 in both Ohio and Michigan for first-timers in July 2014, second only to Ohio State and University of Michigan
- Guaranteed clinical or externship experience for all students
Let's stay in touch!
Dates & Deadlines
Saturday, September 19, 2015: Mock LSAT Event
Saturday, October 3, 2015: LSAT Exam
Saturday, November 14, 2015: Mock LSAT Event
Sunday, November 15, 2015: January Start Application Deadline
Saturday, December 5, 2015: LSAT Exam
For more information and to RSVP for any of these Law Admissions events, please contact the Law Admissions Office at 419.530.4131 or Law.Admissions@utoledo.edu.
Qualifications for Admission to the Bar
In addition to a bar examination, there are character, fitness and other qualifications for admission to the bar in every U.S. jurisdiction. Applicants are encouraged to determine the requirements for any jurisdiction in which they intend to seek admission by contacting the jurisdiction. Addresses for all relevant agencies are available through the National Conference of Bar Examiners.