Toledo Law offers a no-fee application process for applications submitted online through the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) web site. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis through August 1 for fall semester admission. All applicants are automatically considered for available scholarships. Scholarship decisions are made throughout the admissions cycle beginning December 1, and applicants selected for a scholarship are notified via postal mail.
In addition to a bar examination, there are character, fitness and other qualifications for admission to the bar in every U.S. jurisdiction. Applicants are encouraged to determine the requirements for any jurisdiction in which they intend to seek admission by contacting the jurisdiction. Addresses for all relevant agencies are available through the National Conference of Bar Examiners.
As you begin the application process, please contact our Admissions and Financial
Aid staff if you need assistance. A list of Frequently Asked Questions may prove helpful, too.
- Create your Law School Admission Council (LSAC) account.
- Register for and take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT).
- Register with the LSAC Credential Assembly Service (CAS).
- Request undergraduate and graduate transcripts to be sent to LSAC.
- Contact recommendation writers and formally request letters of recommendation through LSAC.
- Order Law School Reports from LSAC.
- Complete your online application to Toledo Law with no application fee!
After Your Application is Submitted
- Check the status of your application through the Applicant Status Online (ASO) system.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.edu.gov.
- Pay your first and second seat deposits by the due date.
- Send official transcripts to Toledo Law by August 15, or once your degree has posted.
2014 Entering Class Profile
|75% LSAT||154||75% LSAT||152||75% LSAT||154|
|Median LSAT||151||Median LSAT||150||Median LSAT||151|
|25% LSAT||148||25% LSAT||148||25% LSAT||148|
|75% UGPA||3.55||75% UGPA||3.48||75% UGPA||3.55|
|Median UGPA||3.29||Median UGPA||3.41||Median UGPA||3.33|
|25% UPGA||3.02||25% UPGA||2.97||25% UPGA||3.01|