A law degree can lead to many different careers – in business, in government, and of course, practicing law. For those students interested in practicing law, the Career Compass provides a variety of “career maps” designed to help you chart your pathway to practice.
An important part of developing as a legal professional is gaining practical experience. At Toledo Law there are many opportunities for hands-on learning.
- Wednesday, March 18 - OPD Evening Hours (6:00 pm)
- Monday, March 30- 1L Class Meeting (required) 11:50 am ONLY
- Thursday, April 2- Mentor Program Closeout 12:00 pm or 5:15 pm
- Monday, April 6- Judicial Clerkship Panel 12:00 pm
- Thursday, April 9- Making the Right Impression 11:50 am
- More Events
The University of Toledo College of Law is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in education, employment, membership and contracts without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, the presence of a disability, genetic information, familial status, political affiliation and participation in protected activities, except as mandated by pertinent legal requirements. The College of Law will take affirmative action as required or permitted by federal or state law.