- Prof. Nikolas Podraza and Prof. Robert Collins receive a 2-year grant from Office
of Naval Research to investigate the deposition of hydrogenated silicon thin-films
- Congratulations to all undergraduate Physics & Astronomy majors who made the Dean's
list in Fall 2015!
- Prof. Victor Karpov has been awarded a three-year grant by Semiconductor Research Corporation to investigate
the fundamental physics underlying resistive switching random access memory (RRAM).
- UT REU student Mikhael Semaan (Prof. J. Amar, advisor) receives 1st place Helen Quinn Award for Undergraduate Theory at 2015 APS Far West Section Meeting
- Dedication ceremony honors UT planetarium's first director Helen Brooks as well as CNSM Dean Karen Bjorkman, who was named the first recipient of the Helen Luedtke Brooks Endowed Professorship
- Professor Rupali Chandar receives grant award to study stellar clusters
- more news...