Radiology Residency: How to Apply

Health Science Campus

We only accept applications through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS) at your medical school or for foreign students through the Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).

The University of Toledo suggests you act promptly to ensure full consideration of your application. Your application is complete only after all reference materials are received.

As a candidate for a residency position at the University of Toledo, you must be a graduate of a medical school approved by the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association.

If you are not a citizen, you must also possess a valid Educational Council of Foreign Medical Graduates certificate and comply with the immigration laws as established by The United States Department of Health, Education and Welfare.

For more information, visit Graduate Medical Education programs at the University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences.

Last Updated: 4/21/20