- UT Astronomers discover young Brown dwarf
- UT Astronomy students conduct research with Discovery telescope
- Prof. Nikolas Podraza and Prof. Robert Collins receive a 2-year grant from Office
of Naval Research to investigate the deposition of hydrogenated silicon thin-films
- Congratulations to all undergraduate Physics & Astronomy majors who made the Dean's
list in Fall 2015!
- Prof. Victor Karpov has been awarded a three-year grant by Semiconductor Research Corporation to investigate
the fundamental physics underlying resistive switching random access memory (RRAM).
- more news...