Plant Science Research Center

Space Requests

PSRC Rules and Regulations

Any UT or USDA researcher that is a member of the PSRC may request both greenhouse and growth chamber space.  In addition, researchers performing plant work in the Department of Biological Sciences, the Department of Environmental Sciences, other UT departments, or USDA affiliated researchers may request greenhouse and/or growth chamber space.  To request space, the requestor must first be familiar with and abide by the PSRC Greenhouse Policy.  Space requests must be made on the appropriate Forms and submitted to the PSRC Advisory Committee.  There are two separate sets of request forms, one set for greenhouse space and another for growth chamber space.  The committee will then convene and make space allocations based on the criteria outlined in the PSRC Greenhouse Policy.

Last Updated: 6/27/22