Crime Awareness Bulletins
Crime Awareness Bulletins are a service to the community, symbolic of the UTPD's commitment to providing information about reported crime in the area. In no way are these bulletins intended to be a comprehensive record of all reported or actual crimes.
Crime Awareness Bulletins are intended to educate the campus community on crime trends that may impact them or the institution. They are also used to seek the assistance of the campus community in identifying suspects or individuals involved in crimes.
The information contained in these bulletins is subject to change as new facts and circumstances arise. If you have information about an incident described in any of these bulletins, or of any other crimes, please report it. You may do so anonymously by using the Anonymous Reporting link to the right.
- December 12, 2016 -- Health Science Campus Theft: Attempt to identify suspect
- November 8, 2016 -- Student Union Theft: Attempt to identify suspect(s)
- October 25, 2016 -- Center for Performing Arts Theft: Attempt to identify person of interest
- October 25, 2016 -- Barnes & Noble Theft: Attempt to identify suspect
- October 19, 2016 -- Gateway Theft: Attempt to identify suspect
- October 7, 2016 -- Lot 25 Hit & Run Accident: Attempt to identify suspect vehicle
- September 6, 2016 -- UTMC Theft: Attempt to identify suspect
- August 25, 2016 -- Dana Center Theft: Attempt to identify suspect
- April 20, 2016 -- Lot 12 Theft from Motor Vehicle: Arrest
- February 25, 2016 -- Barnes & Noble Robbery: Arrest
- February 2, 2016 -- Barnes & Noble Theft: Attempt to identify suspect(s)