- Counseling Services
- Directory Information Release
- Mentor Programs
- Student Handbook & Policies
- Student Legal Services
- Study Abroad
- Writing Competitions
- Student Life Home
Law Student Affairs Office
1825 W. Rocket Dr., Ste. 2000
2801 W. Bancroft, MS 507
Toledo, OH 43606
Generally, examination schedules are published simultaneously with each semester's schedule. It is the responsibility of the student to select his/her schedule taking into account the final examination schedule. All requests for rescheduled examinations must be received by the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs by the announced date. For Spring 2013, the due date is Friday, March 15.
- A student absent from a final examination shall receive a grade of F unless such absence
has been excused by the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs. Except in rare cases,
such excuse will be granted only if the cause of the absence is reported prior to
- Authorization to reschedule examinations for compliance with the ADA will be coordinated
through the offices of the Associate Dean, the Registrar, and the University of Toledo
Office of Accessibility.
- Rescheduling of examinations for personal reasons will generally be permitted only
if those reasons relate to the health of the student or close family member, death
of family member, or employment conflicts for students in the part-time program who
have full-time employment.
- A student who has two examinations within a 24-hour period (both start and end within
24 hours) shall be entitled to ask for a rescheduling of one examination and a student
who has three examinations within a 52-hour period (all three starting and ending
within 52 hours) shall be entitled to ask for a rescheduling of one or more examinations.
- Examinations will be rescheduled by the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs in consultation
with the faculty member and the student.
- It is the primary responsibility of the faculty member to administer all examinations, including rescheduled examinations and accommodated examinations. If the faculty member is unable to administer such an examination, the faculty member will work in conjunction with the student and the Registrar's Office to complete a Rescheduling Examination Form.