- About the Program
- How To Apply
Health Science Campus
Emergency Medicine Residency
3600 Arlington Ave., Mailstop 1088
Toledo, Ohio 43614-5807
Preferred candidates include the following :
- Degree from an LCME accredited medical school for US and Canadian graduates
- Preferred candidates must pass USMLE Steps 1 , 2, and CS
- Preferred candidates will be those who have USMLE scores of 215 or above on part I and part II
- A valid ECFMG certificate for Foreign Medical Graduates
- We do not routinely sponsor any visa.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation preferably from physicians licensed to practice in the US or Canada.
- Application within 5 years of medical school graduation
- Application must be received by December 1 of the appropriate match year.
- If applicable, a valid ECFMG certificate must also be received by the deadline.
Submit your application through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS) .
Upon receipt of your completed application, you will be sent an email if you are selected to interview.
You must participate and register for the NRMP Main Match.
Any questions please contact our Residency Coordinator, Lauren Monus at 419-383-6369 or email her at Lauren.Monus@utoledo.edu