Preferred candidates will have the following:
- Degree from an LCME accredited medical school for US and Canadian graduates
- Preferred candidates must pass USMLE Steps 1, 2CK, 2CS
- Preferred candidates will be those who have USMLE scores of 215 or above on Step I and Step II
- A valid ECFMG certificate for Foreign Medical Graduates
- We do not routinely sponsor any visa.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation preferably from physicians licensed to practice in the US or Canada.
- Application within 5 years of medical school graduation
- Application must be received by December 1 of the appropriate match year.
- If applicable, a valid ECFMG certificate must also be received by the deadline.
Upon receipt of your completed application, you will be sent an email if you are selected to interview.
You must participate and register for the NRMP Main Match.
Any questions please contact our Residency Coordinator, Lauren Monus at 419-383-6369 or email her at Lauren.Monus@utoledo.edu