Research – College of Medicine and Life Sciences
- Biomarker Research and Individualized Medicine (BRIM) Center
- Cancer Center
- Center for Diabetes and Endocrine Research (CeDER)
- Center for Nursing Research & Evaluation
- Jacobson Center for Clinical and Translational Research
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Clinical Neuropsychology
Latest Research News from The University of Toledo
Our researchers, in collaboration with chemists from the The Scripps Research Institute, are testing a new experimental drug to treat diabetes and increase bone mass. Read more about this research.
Pictured above: Dr. Beata Lecka-Czernik, right, with her team, from left, Shermel Sherman, Faiz Tausif, Amit Chougule, Lance Stechschulte, Matthew Mazur, Zachary Rotter and Ali Eltatawy.