Jesup Scott Honors College
- Directory/Contact Us
- Experiential Learning at its best
- Optional three-year degree
- Preferred admission to advanced degree programs
- Optional honors on-campus housing
- Honors degree programs
- Meet the Dean - Lakeesha Ransom, PhD
- About Jesup Scott Honors College
- Honors College admission
- Honors Medallion
- Distinguished Lecture Series
- Current Student Forms & Resources
- Sullivan Award
- Scholarship and Internship Applications
- Youth Nations
- Jesup Jam 2014
MacKinnon Hall 2000
Mail Stop 504
Scholarships and Internships
Alan and Susan Lapp Honors Scholarship
Alan and Susan Lapp Honors Scholarship for ascending juniors or seniors Honors students
This scholarship will benefit students in the Jesup Scott Honors College at The University of Toledo.
The deadline for students to submit their applications is Friday, May 23, 2014.
Preference given to:
The Alan and Susan Lapp Scholarship Committee shall annually select the recipient.
The scholarship is to be applied to the recipient's bursar account and divided evenly between fall and spring semesters.
If selected as a junior, the recipient must reapply for the scholarship. The award is not refundable to the student.
Community Stewardship Summer Internship: Application
Hoch Summer Internship Program: Application