- Future Students
- Current Students
- About Us
- Residence Halls
- Conferences and Guest Housing
- Commuter and Off-Campus Services
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs
- Campus Directory
- Campus Safety
- Career Services
- UT Crisis Guide
- Distance and eLearning
- DSA Assessment
- First Year Experience
- Office of Accessibility
- Office of New Student Orientation Programs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Online Student Planner
- Outstanding Adviser Award
- Rocket Blast!
- Student Handbook
- Student Conduct Code
- Student Government
- Student Organization List
- UT Dining and Hospitality
The housing application for the spring semester 2013 will be available online beginning December 1, 2012.
- If you are attending UT for the first time, you must be officially admitted to the university in order to submit a housing application. Upon admittance, create your UTAD account on the myUT Portal. You will use your new UTAD to apply for housing and select your housing preferences.
- Apply for housing early! Students will receive their assignment based on payment received date.
- A $240 housing payment ($40 non-refundable application fee and $200 housing pre-payment (deposit)) is required at the time of application. You will not be able to complete the housing application without payment.
- Before logging in to myUT Portal to fill out your application, please review the 2012-2013 Housing Contract.
- Please note that the online housing application is the only one that we offer. If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance with your application, please contact the Office of Residence Life at 419.530.2941.
SPRING 2013 APPLICATION PROCESS
- Read the 2012-2013 Contract
- Access the housing application via the myUT portal, https://myut.utoledo.edu
- Click on "Application" tab on the top menu bar
- Select the term (Spring 2013)
- Refer to the "Application Menu" on the top of the application page for tasks necessary to complete the online housing application
- Pay your $240 housing payment ($40 non-refundable application fee and $200 housing pre-payment (deposit)).
- Sign your contract.
- Log back into the Housing Portal beginning December 15, 2012 to review your housing assignment.
- If you would like to request a specific roommate, you and your preferred roommate must do so in writing. Please submit your name and Rocket ID numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is myUT Housing?
myUT Housing is an online system that allows single, undergraduate students that have been admitted to The University of Toledo to complete an online housing application, make payments, search for and reserve a room, and search for and select a roommate.
How do I access myUT Housing?
myUT Housing is accessed through the myUT portal at http://myut.utoledo.edu. Log into your myUT portal using your UT username and password. If you need assistance with your username and password, log on to http://myut.utoledo.edu/myut/myut_loginhelp.html.
What if I want to cancel?
If you no longer wish to live on campus, you will need to notify the Office of Residence Life in writing via email to email@example.com or fax to 419.530.2942 by no later than 9 a.m. on the first day of classes to cancel his/her contract without being charged housing fees. Please note that cancellation fees may apply. Once the contract period begins, a resident must submit a contract release request form no less than 14 days prior to the end of the semester.
How do I know my application is complete?
You can check your application status on the top of myUT housing. You must pay a $200 pre-payment (deposit) and $40 non-refundable application fee at the time of application in order to complete the process. Please note that VISA is not accepted. You will be able to pay online via e-check and major credit card. If you can not make payment online, please contact the Office of Residence Life, 419.530.2941 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there any fees for applying for housing?
Yes. All new students are required to make a payment of $240 ($40 non-refundable application fee and $200 housing pre-payment (deposit)).
What is the cost of housing?
Please click here to view housing rates for the 2012-13 academic year.
Can I mail in my payment?
No. All payments must be received online via the myUT Portal. If you can not make payment online, contact the Office of Residence Life at 419.530.2941 or email@example.com
Can my financial aid cover the housing application and pre-payment (deposit)?
No. In order to secure a housing assignment, we need the payment at the time of the application. If you are on a full-ride scholarship, a credit will be placed back onto your account prior to the start of the semester.
What should I do if I cannot make the payment now?
Unfortunately, we cannot hold applications for payment and if we do not receive the required housing fees at the time of application, your application will be canceled. Please apply once you have the required fees.
Do I have to be on a meal plan?
Yes! All students living in the residence halls are required to have a meal plan, except students who live in McComas Village. There are no facilities in the residence halls for students to cook meals on a regular basis. We want you to be healthy! Check out the Meal Plan office for your meal plan options.