Room RatesYou will be sent an electronic bill via your University of Toledo student e-mail address for tuition, room and or meal plans, and other fees from the The Bursar's Office. Payment will be due by the date indicated on the statement. If payment is not received by the due date, the student will be in jeopardy of having her/his classes and housing canceled and/or may be subject to a $25 late fee.
Two Options Exist for Payment:
- Option 1: Pay in full by the indicated due date.
- Option 2: Participate in UT’s Installment Payment Plan (IPP). For more information, contact the The Bursar's Office at 419.530.5755.
Please note that the residence halls and meal plans have varying prices based on the facility and meal plan that you choose. Please contact the Office of Residence Life at 419.530.2941 if you have questions.
University Housing Fees(per student per semester)
|Presidents Hall (6 person suites)/Ottawa House (4 Person Suite)/Horton International
House (4 or 6 person suites)
|MacKinnon Hall*/Scott Hall*/Tucker Hall*
|Parks Tower*/Academic House*
|(* with community bath)|
Meal Plan Rates
All students who live in the residence halls are required to be on a meal plan except students who live in McComas Village. Meal plans are pre-paid each semester and offers UT students the assurance of being able to eat without having to carry cash. Meal plans are loaded on the Rocket Card (Student ID) along with the associated Dining Dollars and Rocket Dollars. It is important to remember that only the student pictured on the ID will be able to present the ID to redeem any of the meal credits, Dining Dollars or Rocket Dollars.
Meal plans include:
- Meal Credits that may be used at our all-you-care-to-eat facilities.
- Dining Dollars which can be used like cash at any venue on campus.
- Rocket Card Dollars are similar to a debit account. They may be used at on-campus facilities as well as at off-campus merchants.
For additional information or to sign up for a meal plan, visit the Dining Services website.