Management Bachelor's Degree Overview
The accredited College of Business and Innovation at The University of Toledo is one of the country’s best business schools.
Our management degree program is the perfect avenue for students who prefer to learn about a broad range of general management issues. This versatile major can lead to a wide variety of entry-level careers.
You’ll learn the latest business technology, how to effectively lead and motivate employees and how to grow any organization. You can individualize your program by choosing business courses that suit your interests.
Management Bachelor's Degree Highlights
- Flexibility. Evening and online classes are available. UToledo’s business management degree program also can be completed entirely online.
- Top business school. UT’s College of Business and Innovation is one of just 5% of business schools in the world to earn accreditation. We offer cutting-edge programs, expert faculty and comprehensive resources.
- Invaluable career advice. UToledo students get jobs because we prepare them well. Undergrads can participate in mock interviews, get help with writing resumes and attend job fairs through UT’s Business Career Programs office. Our Student Services Center provides academic advising.
- Experiential education. Learn through internships or practical, hands-on projects that address key business issues.
- Study abroad. Undergraduates can continue their business studies through summer, semester or year-long programs at 37 sites in 25 countries, including Turin, Italy; Brighton, England; Bilbao/Gexto, Spain; Gold Coast, Australia; and Chengdu, China. Business faculty members also lead two- to three-week trips abroad.
- Partnerships with local business professionals. These relationships allow UT to keep its program fresh and relevant to today’s business practices.
A business management degree can lead to careers in just about any field — industry, nonprofit, education, health care and many more, including:
|Product or project manager||Professor|
|Re-organization and design consultant||Entrepreneur|
Management Bachelor's Degree Curriculum
Management Bachelor’s Degree Sample Courses
- Contemporary Issues in Management
- Conflict Management: Mediation and Negotiations
- The Laws of Structuring and Operating a Business
Internship Opportunities for Management Bachelor's Degree
The majority of UToledo business students gain practical, hands-on experience through internships. Our Business Career Programs office helps students find valuable opportunities.
Many receive job offers after interning at companies such as:
|Owens Corning||Ernst & Young|
|Marathon Petroleum Corporation||Dana Incorporated|