Undergraduate International Admission

After You're Admitted

Your Next Steps

1. Set up your myUT account.
Visit myutaccount.utoledo.edu and enter your Rocket ID number. Your ID is on your acceptance letter. Activation of your myUT account is critical to all your next steps. This is our main communication channel with you.

2. Log in to your myUT account.
After activating your account, log in with your password and username. Here you will find your student email and other essential information. Check your account and email often.

3. Click on the "New International Student" tab in myUT.
You'll find important information, including how to pay your bill and submit a housing application if you plan to live on campus.

4. Review the Office of International Student and Scholar Services website.
The office helps international students transition to life at UToledo and in the United States. It serves as a resource for orientation, visa requirements, on-campus and off-campus housing, banking and international student health insurance.

 Academic Support

If you have a learning or physical disability, UToledo offers help through of Office of Accessibility and Disability Resources.

Accessibility & Disability Resources

Have Questions?

Contact our International Admission Team

Call +1 419.530.1201
Meet our Admission Team
Last Updated: 10/6/22