Financial Aid Menu
- Financial Aid Home
- Applying for Aid
- Consumer Information Links
- Contact Us
- Dates / Deadlines
- HSC Financial Aid
- Loan Consolidation
- Student Loan Code of Conduct
- Staff Directory
- Summer Financial Aid Information
- Work Study Program
- Financial Literacy
- U.S. Dept of Education
- Federal Student Guide
- DL Master Promissory Note
- Entrance Counseling-Stafford & Grad PLUS
- Exit Counseling Stafford, GradPlus & Teach
- Entrance/ATS Teach Grant Counseling
- Perkins Entrance Interview Counseling
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Registrar's Office
- Treasurer's Office
2801 W. Bancroft St.
Mail Stop 314
Important Scholarship Information
New Incoming Students
- Scholarship Appeal Process
- Students who receive renewable admission scholarships are required to maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and 30 UT credit hours.
- Outside Scholarship Information
- All of the information you need if you receive outside scholarships and how to apply them to your tuition at UT.
- Engineering Co-op
- Students registered for co-op are considered full-time students. Students have the option to receive federal financial aid on co-op.
- Nursing Students and Students on Internship or Studying Abroad
- Scholarship information for students whose scholarship semesters may not be consecutive.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
Scholarship Opportunities for New and Continuing UT Students
Outside or Third Party Scholarships
There are many opportunities for outside scholarships. We encourage you to apply for scholarships from reputable organizations, both local and national. Listed below are some national sites. A word of caution when searching and applying for scholarships: no scholarship application should require a fee to apply. Just like the FAFSA, students may need to apply yearly for scholarships.