Not sure how to register for classes? Click to learn more about how to look up, register, drop, and withdraw from courses via the MyUT portal.
Skip the line and go online! Click to learn more about the types of services that you can complete online, including vehicle registration, meal plan and housing selection, waiving health insurance, and more.
University of Toledo's Student Financial Aid Office awarded more than $278 million in financial aid to more than 18,000 students in 2012-2013. Click to learn more about how to apply and save!
Students can quickly access and pay tuition bills through the MyUT portal. Click to learn more about the payment process, as well as important payment dates for the 2015-2016 academic year.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, otherwise known as FERPA, is a Federal Law introduced to give students certain rights regarding the confidentiality of their educational records. Click to learn more about changing your privacy information.
Don't miss the deadline! Click to learn more about graduation deadlines for the fall and spring semesters, and access the required graduation forms here.
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION
- 8/28/15 Last day to add/drop class via web.
- 8/29/15 Instructor's & Dean signatures required to add class.
- 8/31/15 Last day to drop class for 100% refund.
- Fall 2015 - E-statement available July 9th 2015
- Fall 2015 Due Date & 1st IPP Due August 14th 2015
- Fall 2015 Semester Classes begin August 24th 2015
- 2nd IPP Payment Due September 21st 2015
- 3rd IPP Payment Due October 21st 2015
- 4th IPP Payment Due November 21st 2015
UT NewsRead All News
UT Important EventsView Full Academic Calendar
How do I check my grades?
How do I withdraw from a course?
What are the dates for finals?
How can I get a copy of my transcripts?
How do I apply for graduation?
Can I get my refund through direct deposit?
Can I get my refund transferred to my Rocket Card?
Where do I check my eligibility status?
How do I sign the master promissory note?