Office of the Treasurer

Student Forms and Information

All questions regarding student accounts are handled by our Rocket Solution Central Office (RSC) located at Rocket Hall 1200 and may be reached at 419.530.8700. 

Federal Title IV Authorization/Restriction
This authorization allows students who receive financial aid (federal loans and grants), to authorize aid to pay for optional fees such as legal service fees, student health insurance, orientation fee, green fund, etc.).  Restriction will require a student to pay these types of optional fees on the student account separately and the University will not be permitted to use any federal title IV funds to be used as payment.  Log into myUT portal, Student tab, My Accounts, select Title IV Consent to provide your authorization.

FERPA - Financial and Privacy Release
Once a student is 18 years of age, a financial release is needed in order for the Treasurer and Financial Aid Offices to release any financial information to anyone other than the student, including parents and spouses as an example. The student must complete the Financial Release Form via the myUT portal listing the parties to whom they wish information to be made available. This form is specific to the Treasurer, Financial Aid, and Rocket Solution Central Offices and does not allow release of grades.

Parent/Legal Guardian Financial Responsibility
Students under the age of 18 and their parent/guardian are required to provide UToledo with a Parent/Legal Guardian Financial Responsibility Agreement.  Please visit the Parent/Legal Guardian Financial Responsibility website to complete the requirement.

Rocket Payment Plan (RPP)
The Rocket Payment Plan application is available online. Enroll in the RPP via myUT portal. For more information, visit our Rocket Payment Plan website

Students will have an option to receive their refund electronically.  Direct deposit (ACH - checking/savings account) to a US bank account.  Direct deposit provides a fast and  secure method to receive any student account refund A student should setup a refund profile in myUT portal (E-Refund and Profile Setup) to selection direct deposit.  For more information visit the Treasurer's Student Refund website.

Financial Guarantee (3rd Party Sponsor/Payment Authorization)
Provides a UToledo student the ability to upload their Financial Guarantee from their Sponsor for payment of tuition and/or fees.  Upload Financial Guarantee.

Rocket Card Financial Aid Transfers
Students who have excess financial aid available and who have requested funds to be transferred to their rocket card should have funds available one week prior to classes starting.  The student account will reflect a transfer of funds for the specific term. Request a transfer via myUT portal.

IRS Form W9S - Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
UToledo's student who need to provide their social security number or tax identification number for federal tax reporting. Download the W9S form. Then upload the completed form.

Student Refund Stop Payment Request Form
This form is used to request a stop payment on a student refund. The request will be accepted no sooner than three weeks after the check has been issued. A $20.00 processing fees will be assessed to your student account.

Last Updated: 5/2/23