Electronic submission of theses and dissertations is mandatory for all programs.*
Hard copies and signed title pages are no longer required nor accepted by the College of Graduate Studies or the libraries. All students are required to upload their electronic thesis or dissertation (ETD) to OhioLINK and select the option to transfer the paper electronically to ProQuest. The library will catalog the OhioLINK submission, and a copy will be placed in UT's Digital Repository.
Students completing scholarly projects to fulfill program requirements do not upload to OhioLINK, *including students in the DNP, DOT, and DPT programs. Be aware that your program or department may require hard copies, signed title pages, or other internal forms in addition to the College of Graduate Studies' requirements. Several options exist for ordering printed and bound copies, which are listed below.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your ETD, you may contact:
Teri Green, Thesis and Dissertation Services Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
| 419.530.5249 | Tues, Thur | UH 3240H |
| 419.383.4113 | Mon, Wed, Fri | MLB 118 |
- OhioLINK Upload & ProQuest Transfer
- Printing and Binding Resources
- Sharing Your Research
- Publishing and Copyright Resources
- Resources and Guidelines – Published by ProQuest
- U.S. Copyright Office - Register a copyright, search for a copyright, record a document
- Copyright Clearance Center - Search for and obtain permission to use copyrighted material
- Copyright Information for Scholarly Projects and Dissertations - Link to Columbia University Libraries' Copyright Advisory Office