Internal Medicine Residency Program
Top Reasons to Choose UT Internal Medicine
- University quality training.
- Wide variety of complex patients.
- Very high faculty stability and retention.
- Faculty dedicated to teaching.
- Dynamic Curriculum.
- Fellowships available in Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Infectious Diseases,
Nephrology, Oncology, Pulmonary Critical Care and Sleep Medicine.
- Region’s best hospital in 8 sub-specialties for 2011 and 2012.
- High publication to resident ratio.
- Excellent cultural diversity among residents.
- UT is located within four hours of eight major US cities: Detroit, Cleveland, Columbus,
Dayton, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, and Chicago.