Academic Success and Engagement

How to get a copy of my transcript?

You can order copies of your official transcript online.  Unofficial transcripts can be viewed through the Student Tab of the MyUT Portal.

Official Transcript

Visit the Office of the Registrar transcript page for more information on requesting your official transcripts.

Unofficial Transcript

You can also visit the Registrar Office website for instructions on how to get your unofficial transcripts.

Rocket Solution Central (RSC) is your one-stop service location for assistance with financial aid, student account and registration questions. Check out our easy-to-use online services.

Rocket Solution Central
Main Campus, Rocket Hall Room 1200

Last Updated: 1/30/24