The Center for International Studies and Programs is committed to the belief that
effective cross-cultural interaction leads to global understanding and ultimately
to a more rewarding human experience and to a better, more peaceful world.
Celebrate International Education Week:
- CISP Home
- Welcome Message
- Mission & History
- Contact Us
- Meet the Team
- CISP Brochure
- Inquiry Card
Explore Your World
- International Students
- Faculty & Staff
- CISP Information Session
- Request a CISP Presentation
- Global Assistance Resources
- Scholarships & Travel Grant
- UT Explorers (events)
- Global Voices: International Speakers
- International Food Guide
- Rocket ReCycle
(bicycle loan program for international students)
- International Institutional Affiliations (Letter of Intent & MOU templates)
- International Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Tutoring Resources
- Student Affairs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Honors College
Snyder Memorial 1000
Explore your world! CISP offers options for studying abroad, internships and service
learning experiences internationally and domestically.
CISP provides assistance services to aid in the transition of living in the United
States. Find information on orientation, visa requirements, housing, banking, health
insurance, ESL courses and more.
CISP assist faculty, advisers and staff by providing useful materials and program
information to aid in internationalization of their curriculum.
Share Thanksgiving dinner with an American Family OR
The Center for International Studies and Programs invites all current University of
Toledo international students and scholars to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday hosted
by an American family.
• You are an American family, and would like to share in a cross-cultural experience with an international student(s) as you celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday.
Offices, Institutes and Programs News and Information
- American Language Institute
- Confucius Institute
- Office of International Student and Scholar Services
- Global Voices (international speakers program
- International Education Week 2014
At this time, The University of Toledo, requests you to limit travel to the United States.
If you choose to travel abroad you are asked to register your travel.
This will allow the University’s health centers to determine if you should have a health screening upon your return to the U.S. Register here.