Center for International Studies and Programs

Passport Information and Photos

The Center of International Studies and Programs can assist the UT community members in obtaining a passport for an overseas learning experience. All travelers must have a valid passport to leave and reenter the United States.

U.S. students requiring a passport should not wait until the last minute; to order and process your passport can take up to 6-8 weeks. If traveling within 2 weeks we suggest going through the U.S. Department of State. Here is more information on processing times and getting a passport in a hurry.

The Center for International Studies and Programs is a Passport Acceptance Facility and accepts passport applications on behalf of the U.S. Department of State. You may pick up a passport application and get your passport photo taken right here on UT's Main Campus

photo of a passportTo turn in your U.S. Passport Application at the University of Toledo's Center for International Studies and Programs, an appointment is required. Call 419.530.5268 to schedule.

Obtaining a First-Time Passport

Below is a list of the things you will need to apply for a new passport. 

- Passport Application (DS-11 form)
- Proof of Citizenship (birth certificate, proof of naturalization, consular report of birth abroad, or certificate of citizenship)
- Current Identification (driver's license or government issued identification card)
Passport Photo - $5 for two photos, printed on site immediately after photo. 
- Passport Fee is $130 with an execution fee of $35; $60 fee to expedite the process.  Fees are subject to change.

Getting your Photo

CISP will be able to take your photo.

Passport Photo - $5 for two photos, printed on site immediately after your photo is taken.

Payment Options

Passport fee: Check or money order (made payable to U.S. Department of State)

Photos & Execution fee: Please click the passport to pay with a credit card

Please refer to the U.S. Department of State website for up-to-date fees.

  Image result for u.s. passport

 When you receive your new passport, make a photocopy of the page with your photo and signature and keep it separate from your passport. In the event of your passport being lost or stolen, having the information on this page handy will speed up the replacement process. Immediately report a lost or stolen passport to the U.S. consulate and U.S. officials will direct you as to what to do.

Passport Resources: We encourage you to visit the U.S. Department of State website which has complete passport information, applications, additional forms, and international travel information.

Passport Renewal: Check with the U.S. Department of State for specifics here.

Parking at UToledo: You will need a parking permit if you would like to park on campus. Cars parked on campus without a parking ticket WILL be fined. You can either purchase a daily or hourly parking pass. You can learn more about it and purchase your parking ticket here

Last Updated: 6/27/22