Financial Aid Menu
- Financial Aid Home
- Consumer Information Links
- Contact Us
- Dates / Deadlines
- Loan Consolidation
- Loan and TEACH Grant Checklist
with MPN and counseling links
- Student Loan Code of Conduct
- Staff Directory
- Summer Financial Aid Information
- Financial Literacy
- UT FAQs for Parents and Families
- 2014-15 Finance Brochure (Fees and Policies)
- HSC Financial Aid
- Ohio Board of Regents
- U.S. Dept of Education
- Federal Student Guide
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Registrar's Office
- Treasurer's Office
Rocket Hall 12002801 W. Bancroft St.
Mail Stop 314
Fax: 419.530.5835 firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Scholarship Information
New Incoming Students
- Scholarship Appeal Process
- Students who receive renewable admission scholarships are required to maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.75 and 27 UT credit hours.
- Outside Scholarship Information
- All of the information you need if you receive outside scholarships and how to apply them to your tuition at UT.
- Engineering Co-op
- Students registered for co-op are considered full-time students. Students have the option to receive federal financial aid on co-op.
- Nursing Students and Students on Internship or Studying Abroad
- Scholarship information for students whose scholarship semesters may not be consecutive.
- Scholarship Extension Request
- Students may request up to two additional semesters of scholarship in order to complete their undergraduate degree.
Search our Scholarships!
- The University of Toledo has many generous donors who support our students by providing hundreds of additional scholarship opportunities. Use our scholarship search tool to find more ways UT can help make your education affordable. Start Searching.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship terms and conditions detail the requirements of your specific scholarship. If you do not find your scholarship listed below, you should check your scholarship award letter for more information.
Outside or Third Party Scholarships
There are many opportunities for outside scholarships. We encourage you to apply for scholarships from reputable organizations, both local and national. Listed below are some national sites. A word of caution when searching and applying for scholarships: no scholarship application should require a fee to apply. Just like the FAFSA, students may need to apply yearly for scholarships.