Research and Sponsored Programs

Options for Obtaining Controlled Substances or Dangerous Drugs at UT

Options for use of controlled substances image The options for the obtaining controlled substances and dangerous drugs at UToledo including their purchase are listed below.
  • To obtain, synthesize, and use controlled substances or dangerous drugs in UToledo Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) approved animal or in-vitro research, an Investigator must be either a Registrant or Authorized Agent.

  • IACUC investigators must purchase controlled substances or dangerous drugs (prescription drugs) from one of the companies listed below unless they have permission from the IACUC.
Last Updated: 6/27/22