University of Toledo Student Organizations and Departments may reserve space within an Office of Recreational Services facility at no charge for the space. If extra staffing is needed, student organizations and departments are responsible for the charges. Reservation requests need to submitted within the required time.
Space and Equipment Rentals
The Office of Recreational Services facilities are available for rental as well as a variety of equipment! Rental requests need to be submitted within the required time.
Please read through the Facility Rental Policies and complete the Facility Space Request Form.
- Submit Facility Space Request Form
- You may be contacted by an Office of Recreational Services staff member to discuss the event.
- The Office of Recreational Services will create a confirmation invoice that will be
emailed to you to be reviewed, signed, and returned. The event will be confirmed when
ALL the following is completed:
- All costs for the event are agreed upon.
- Confirmation Contract is signed and returned. This must be received at least 5 business days prior to your event.
- If applicable, groups need to provide a certificate of insurance.
- The event will be invoiced and paid according to the Facility Rental Policies. Outstanding balances after 30 days from the event will be charged an additional $100 per week.