- Education Abroad Home
- Welcome Message
- Education Abroad Program Flyer
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Sign Up Today: CISP
- Get Started
- Prospective Student
- Accepted Student
- Current Student
- Education Abroad Programs
- Video Testimonials
- Center for International Studies and Programs
- Education Abroad Expo:
Sept. 16, 2014
Explore Your World
- International Students
- Faculty & Staff
- CISP Information Session
- Request a CISP Presentation
- Global Assistance Resources
- Scholarships & Travel Grant
- UT Explorers (events)
- Global Voices: International Speakers
- International Food Guide
- Rocket ReCycle
(bicycle loan program for international students)
- International Institutional Affiliations (Letter of Intent & MOU templates)
- International Admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- Tutoring Resources
- Student Affairs
- Office for the Student Experience
- Honors College
Snyder Memorial firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations on taking the first step toward the academic adventure of a lifetime!
Here are your next steps for this unique educational adventure.
1. Attend a CISP Information Session to learn more about programs and next steps. This session will give you an overview on your options...and there are many.
- Complete My Education Abroad worksheet
2. Schedule Appointment #1 with International Education Specialist
Call 419.530.5268 to schedule your 30 minute appointment.
At this time you will review program(s), procedures, and the following forms:
- Review Education Abroad worksheet
- Review Forms: CISP Application, Course Pre-Approval Form, Estimated Program Cost worksheet
3. Meet with your Academic Adviser to inform them of your intent to study abroad
- Discuss your semester abroad plan of study and your return semester plan of study
- Bring course offerings and descriptions
- Complete Course Approval Form Form
4. Explore Funding
- Apply for FAFSA (Federal and State Aid)
- Research grant and scholarship opportunities
Travel Grant and Scholarship opportunities
5. Meet with Financial Aid Adviser (if necessary)
- Discuss Funding Options
- Review Esimated Program Cost Worksheet
6. Schedule Appointment #2 with Program Specialist.
At this appointment you will review completed CISP application,
Course Approval Form, and Estimated Program Cost Worksheet.
Call 419.530.5268 to schedule your appointment.
7. Apply for Program
Submit CISP Application
Submit Course Approval Form
Submit Estimated Program Cost Worksheet
Submit program application(USAC, ISA, SAS, GlobaLinks, etc)
8. Apply for International Student Identity Card (ISIC) to receive basic travel insurance coverage and discounts overseas.
(Apply in the Confucius Institute SM 1060)abroad.
9. Make Copies of All Important Documents to take with you to avoid complications while you are abroad.
- Driver’s License
- ISIC Card
10. Attend Pre-Departure Orientation to learn valuable information to help you adjust to life a broad and to receive Travel Grant.
Once you have narrowed down where you want to go, you can then begin the application process and move on to utilize the Accepted Student resources.