- UT Library Catalog | Reserves
- Library Record (Renewals)
- Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad)
- Online Journals List
- Research Databases
...find articles and more!
- OhioLINK Homepage
Topic & Course Guides
Our chat service is unavailable at this time. Please leave a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-530-2325.
- Public Services
- Circulation / Borrowing
- Course Reserves
- Interlibrary Loans
- Library Instruction / Information Literacy
- Information Commons
- Technical Services
- Acquisitions / Collection Management
- Systems Department
- Serials Department
- Services for...
- Graduate Students
- Patrons with Disabilities
- Off Campus Users
The Information Commons in Carlson Library is a collaboration between the University Libraries and Information Technology which brings together a variety of services for student success. The Information Commons is open 24/5 and features:
- 100 general workstations for student use (UTAD login, Windows 7, Microsoft Office) connected to 4 Print Stations (3 printers at each station)
- 70 laptops for checkout and use within the Library's wireless environment (UTAD Login, Microsoft Office, Windows 7, etc.)
- 2 Mac labs equipped with 16 iMac computers (UTAD Login, Mac OS, Microsoft Office for Macs, etc.)
- 2 Accessibility workstations with hardware and software for patrons with mobility or vision impairments
- Wireless network for personal devices is available for students. It is called Secured Public and you can authenticate using your UTAD account.
- Library services, including
- An IT Help Desk, for troubleshooting and training on computer software applications and hardware.
Other services located in Carlson Library near the Information Commons include