- Medicine Home
- Academic Division Pages
- Clinical Division Pages
- Residency Program
- Fellowship Program
- Internal Medicine Clerkship
- General Internal Medicine
- Affiliated Groups
- Grand Rounds
Medicine Residency Program
- Program Description
- Program Goals and Objectives
- Program Benefits
- Program Policies
- Simulation Lab
- IM Residency Schedule
- Peer Reviewed Publishing
- Residents as Teachers
- National Awards and Honors
- Resident and Faculty Evaluation
- Resident Competency Score Card
- Graduating Residents
- Residency Newsletter
- Resident Recruitment
- How to Apply
- Contact Information
Health Science Campus
Ruppert Health CenterRoom # 0012
Fax: 419.383.6244 firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Reasons to Choose UT Internal Medicine
- University quality training.
- Wide variety of complex patients.
- Very high faculty stability and retention.
- Faculty dedicated to teaching.
- Dynamic Curriculum.
- Fellowships available in Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Infectitious Diseases,
Nephrology, Oncology, Pulmonary Critical Care and Sleep Medicine.
- Region’s best hospital in 8 sub-specialties for 2011 and 2012.
- High publication to resident ratio.
- Excellent cultural diversity among residents.
- UT is located within four hours of eight major US cities: Detroit, Cleveland, Columbus,
Dayton, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, and Chicago.