UToledo Human Resources

University Personnel Action - Extra Compensation (UPA)

The University Personnel Action - Extra Compensation form is to be used to request extra compensation for additional work performed during specified time period. All requests must conform to the University Compensation and Salary Administration Policy 3364-25-59. Scanned paper forms will no longer be accepted.

Step 1 - Complete fillable form and have electronically signed by appropriate VP:

Step 2 - Once the form is complete, submit the request and completed form through the following request portal:

Contacts for questions on form:
For academic affairs position please contact Brenda Grant. For all other positions contact HR -  Compensation Department.


Last Updated: 2/1/24