College of Health and Human Services

Advising - FAQ

Note to Students and Prospective Students

This online resource is for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute for program advising. Only general advising guidelines are provided here; self-advising is not recommended.

All students (or prospective students) should obtain individual guidance and advising from a Speech-Language Pathology program advisor (listed below). Additionally, UToledo students, or those who have applied to the university, may see a college advisor. Those seeking individual guidance and advising should contact the program advisor directly via e-mail, visit the advisor during posted office hours, or contact the advisor to make an appointment. Contact information is provided below.

Undergraduate Courses and Sequencing:

Undergraduate Plan of Study and Course Checklist

Undergraduate with a Degree (UWD) in another field Leveling Courses List

Undergraduate Advising

For program-specific questions, course planning/scheduling, advice about applying to graduate school, etc., students may contact any of the SLP faculty members listed below. Note that prospective students, transfer students, and undergraduates with degrees in another field who may need leveling courses should contact Dr. Glassman, the Undergraduate Coordinator.

Dr. Jennifer Glassman, Undergraduate Coordinator
Office:  HH2032

All registered undergraduate students may also see the College Advisor for general advising, transfers, and similar needs. You can make an appointment by calling Student Services at 419-530-2495.

Graduate Advising

Graduate advisors are individually assigned. If you have general advising questions about the graduate program, please contact the following faculty member:

Dr. An Dinh
Office: HH2028

Fast Facts to Frequently Asked Questions

Last Updated: 6/27/22