- GME Home
Entry Credentials, Salary & Contract Information
- Required Forms/Information for Employment
- H-1b Visa Information (continuing residents/fellows only)
- J-1 Visa Information
- Ohio State Medical Board (OSMB) Licensure Application Information
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) Registration Information
NPI Registration Instructions
- (IHI) Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- IHI Registration
- IHI Registration Instructions
- Housing Information
- Institutional Curriculum
- GME Feedback Site
- Business of Medicine
ICD - 10
- ADA/504 Compliance Site
Health Science Campus
Mulford Library3045 Arlington Avenue, 3rd Floor
Toledo, OH 43614
Fax 419.383.3108 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Graduate Medical Education (GME) Office is delighted to welcome you and your families to The University of Toledo. We are excited to have you participate in your residency education at The University of Toledo and we are here to assist you with settling into your internship/residency program.
Please make certain that you complete all the required paperwork and submit to the GME Office in order to have a smooth and timely transition. If you have any questions our office staff is available to assist you.
On behalf of The University of Toledo, I congratulate you on your accomplishments to date and welcome you to our medical center.
James F. Kleshinski, M.D.