Address changes can be made in any of the following ways:
- using the Self Service channel in the myUT Web portal to change permanent, local, billing, graduation and/or emergency addresses (changes to other address types, such as special or international, need to be made in the appropriate office)
- showing a picture ID at the Rocket Solution Central (RSC) in RH 1200
- faxing or writing the University at:
The University of Toledo
Office of the Registrar (RH 1100)
2801 W Bancroft St
Toledo OH 43606-3390
- Required information includes the student's name, signature, Student ID number, phone number, new address and whether it is permanent, local, billing etc.
- Requests for address changes are not taken over the phone.
- International addresses cannot be used as the permanent or local address.
Failure to maintain a current local or permanent address may result in a delay in the refunding process.