Office of the Registrar

Legal Name Change

To request a name change of your student record on Main Campus, present your social security card along with the completed Name Change Application reflecting the new name to Rocket Solution Central, Rocket Hall Suite 1200. Phone: 419.530.8700; FAX: 419.530.4828.  Health Science Campus students may submit this information to the Student Service Center, Mulford Library, First Floor.  Phone: 419.383.3600; FAX: 419.383.4003. Please note that you may submit your Name Change Application with the appropriate documentation either in person or by fax. Your legal name must match the name indicated on the social security card.  No other form of identification can be accepted.

Students who are also employed by The University of Toledo should also present a new social security card as legal documentation reflecting the change to the Human Resources Office, Transportation Center, Suite 1100. Phone: 419.530.1470 FAX: 419.530.1490.

Last Updated: 6/30/19