core mission areas
- Medical Student Career Advising
- Student Leadership & Professional Development
- Sponsored Events & Ceremonies
- UTCOM HOME
- Academic Enrichment Center
- Academic Test Center
- COM Curriculum
- COM Policies
- Office of the Registrar
- Office of Student Financial Aid
- Student Health Insurance
- Student Health and Wellness
Mulford Library Building - First Floor
3000 Arlington Avenue
Toledo, OH 43614
Summer Opportunities FOR MEDICAL CAREER DEVELOPMENT--
- Main Page
- UTCOM Opportunities
- Community Health Project (CHP)
- CHP Director Position
- Family Practice
- Medical Education
- Non-UTCOM Opportunities
- See: Summer Opportunities Catalog (Blackboard resource)
- - AAMC Careers in Medicine Clinical and Research Opportunities (AAMC sign-in required)
- CV preparation Resources
Summer Opportunities for Medical Career Development
Participating in a summer educational experience is very important in your career exploration and residency application preparation process. The Office of Student Affairs sponsors research, clinical, community health, and medical education programs in which students can participate during the summer following the first year of medical school. Each page in the menu to the right has a description of the program and information on duration, stipend, eligibility, and application requirements for the program.
These experiences are only available to current UT medical students. The number of students selected for each program depends on availability of funding and preceptors. Federal Work-Study funds support the stipends for most of these positions, so applicants must complete a new FAFSA in order to be eligible.
PLEASE SEE THE M1 EXPERIENCE BLACKBOARD SITE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION.
Please contact Dawn Durivage (Dawn.Durivage@utoledo.edu) for more information.