College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences

ACPE Standards for Accreditation and Complaint Form

To view the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) list for the standards for accreditation of Colleges of Pharmacy, click hereWe encourage students to familiarize themselves with the accreditation standards.

Student complaints specifically related to ACPE standards should be submitted to the College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Office of Student Affairs. Forms and a copy of the ACPE Standards can be picked up in the Office of Student Affairs on both the Main Campus and Health Science Campus (WO 1227 or HEB 155). The Associate Dean for Student Affairs will meet with the Dean to review the complaint and consult with the student complainant and individuals involved. A formal response will be issued by the Dean. If the issue is not resolved at the College level, the student complainant can submit the complaint directly to ACPE.

In addition, a student may submit a complaint directly to ACPE without submission to the College. Click here to see information about submission of complaints directly to ACPE. 

Student issues or complaints regarding specific courses should be resolved via discussion with the course instructor. If further resolution is required, the department chair should be consulted and grievance procedures outlined in the University catalog followed.

Last Updated: 2/13/23