Connect With Us
Resources and Links
- Blackboard/WebCT Login
- College Catalog
- Career Series Bulletin
- Drug Information Resources
- Experiential Education
- Honors Program
- Library/Learning Resources
- Research Opportunities for CPPS Students
- Student Affairs
- Student Organizations
Main and Health Science CampusesWolfe Hall 1227 (MC)
Frederic and Mary Wolfe Center 155 (HSC)
Phone: 419.383.1904 firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACPE Standards for Accreditation and Complaint Form
- Advising Information
- Student Handbook
- Internship License
- Online Courseware - WebCT
- Professional Division Admission Criteria
- Residency Programs
- Student & Faculty Pledge
- Student Forms
- Student Affairs Survey, BSPS
- Student Affairs Survey, PREP
- Student Affairs Survey, PharmD
- CPPS Student Newsletter
- Career Opportunities
- TAP/P4 Challenge
- Student of the Month Nomination
There are two Offices of Student Affairs to serve College of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences students.
Mrs. Dawn LePla, Secretary
Mrs. Amy Kall, Academic Adviser
Health Science Campus - Health Education Building 155
Mrs. Pam Hennen, Administrative Secretary
Dr. Christine Hinko, Executive Associate Dean and Associate Dean for Student Affairs
Mrs. Jing Meyer, Coordinator of Advising and Student Services for the Professional Division
Mr. Jose Trevino, Director of Transfer Services and Recruitment
Below is advising information for all honor students, student athletes, Pre-professional Division students and Professional Division (BSPS and PharmD) students.
Pre-professional division students will seek advising in the Office of Student Affairs - Main Campus (1227 WO, phone 419.530.2010).
- Individual appointments can be made online 24/7 by clicking on the Schedule Now link
below, by visiting WO 1227, or by calling 419.530.2010. When making an appointment,
you will be asked to give your name, Rocket ID number, phone number and reason for
appointment. Most appointments are scheduled for 30-minute intervals.
- Walk-in advising is designed for brief questions or concerns. Walk-in advising is on a first come-first served basis. Requests to meet with a specific advisor cannot be accommodated during walk-in's. Office staff reserves the right to schedule a regular individual appointment for a student if the student's circumstances are extensive.
Changes to the standard "walk-in" schedule listed below will be posted weekly at Wolfe Hall 1227.
|Monday||1:00 - 5:00
3:00 - 5:00 (2nd & 4th Monday)
Carter Hall East Residence Hall Rm 2310
|Tuesday||1:00 - 5:00||WO 1227|
|Wednesday||9am - noon; 1:00 - 5:00 PM||WO 1227|
|Thursday||1:00 - 5:00||WO 1227|
|Friday||9am - noon||WO 1227|
- Group advising workshops for PP2 students will be held during the first few weeks of each semester. These workshops will provide up-to-date and important information about curriculum, policies, deadlines and College of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences current events. Attendance at one workshop each term is strongly encouraged. Dates and times will be announced in Pharmacy classes and will be posted on the hallway monitors. No pre-registration required.
- Student athletes should schedule an individual appointment with Deb Sobczak each semester to review NCAA eligibility requirements.
- Honor students will be notified of your assigned faculty advisor via email. Schedule an individual appointment to meet with your faculty advisor.
- Group advising workshops are required for Honor students. Please refer to the information above.
After students are accepted into the professional division, they will have an assigned faculty advisor. Professional division honors students will retain the same advisor as they had in the pre-professional division. Students will be notified of their assigned faculty advisor via email.
The professional division advising is conducted by the Coordinator of Advising and Student Services for Professional Division and faculty advisors.
Appointment with your faculty advisor is strongly encouraged and is mandatory for P1 professional division students. Newly admitted professional division students are reqeuired to meet with their faculty advisors during the P1 year. P1 professional division students won't be able to register for fall P2 classes until they have met with their faculty advisor. You will be emailed your faculty advisor contact information. You can also find the faculty advisor contact information by clicking on the Advisor Contact Information link below.
Appointments with Jing Meyer, the Coordinator of Advising and Student Services for Professional Division, are welcome and can be made by calling 419.383.1904 or online at https://www.securedata-trans13.com/ap/none30/index.php?page=10. When making an appointment, you will be asked to give your name, Rocket ID number, phone number and reason for appointment. Most appointments are scheduled for 30-minute intervals.
Group advising workshops for different levels of professional division students will be held during the academic year. Students will be notified of time and location via email.
Walk-in Advising is available for professional division students in the Student Affairs’ Offices. Walk-in Advising is designed for brief questions or concerns. It is first come-first served. Changes to the standard “walk-in” schedule listed below will be posted at the Student Affairs’ Offices:
M, T, R and F 11:00 am – 12:00 pm HEB 155
- Wednesday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm HEB 155
R 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm WO 1227 (Skype)